Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez




Hi Loves!


Welcome back to my blog! I have yet another song review for you loves and this is the song called "Who Say's" by the lovely Selena Gomez which was released in March 2011. I have been in love with this song for years and it is still on my phone's playlist up to now. The songs message plus it's cool tune who would resist?

I am a person who loves music. I nearly appreciate every genre, well depends on my mood too. But one thing that influence me in loving a song is the lyrics, the message the song wanted to impart to the  person who listens to it. And this one is an example.

As discussed on my previous blog. I have been an insecure person. Afraid that people might not like me. Blending in was very difficult. Insecurities are all over. In this generation physical beauty is given a priority by so many. Cosmetics surgeries and enhancements, fashion trends to name a few are very rampant. I'm not saying that these are bad. Everything are entitled to what they want to do in their life. What I just want to say is that imperfections will always be there. Let's embrace it, love it. Because that's one of the reason we can be truly happy. Pretending to be someone else doesn't make us truly happy.



You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn't good enough.
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough?
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself.
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else.

These are few of the lines from the song. If someone says that we are not good enough. Let us not change into someone that we are not just to please everyone. They do not know us. They do not have the right to judge us based on what they only see with their eyes. It's the inside that is more important. 







Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?

I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me



If someone says that we are not perfect. Say thank you to them. As Isaac Fowler says 
our imperfections are mark of our authenticity. We are wonderfully created by God and we are different from each other. We are unique in our own way. We are accepted by the people we love for who we are. 

Lastly, I would like to say that I don't discourage people to enhance their physical beauty. I'm a make-up lover myself. I love playing with my little monsters. Let us not just forget that beauty begins the moment we decide to be ourselves- Coco Chanel.





Love, 
Cassie



                                                                                     












Comments

  1. great !!
    thanks, this review song so help me ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice

Mr. Kimbob Bibimpap - Budget Friendly Korean Food