Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice




Goldilocks Chocolate Cake

Red Ribbon Moist Chocolate Cake


Hi Loves,

Today I'm going to do a comparison blog for a chocolate cake slice from 2 popular bakeshop here in the Philippines and that's Goldilocks and Red Ribbon.


Yesterday I went to buy something for my pamangkins (niece/nephew) and decided to buy Goldilocks Choco Cake. I happen to pass by Red Ribbon kiosk and saw that they also got their own version. And right there and then  the idea of comparing them popped into my mind.


Packaging:


                                                             Goldilocks Packaging



Red Ribbon Packaging



In terms of packaging I think I would need to go with Goldilocks. It doesn't look too tight and more catchy for me.


Price:

Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice cost 21 pesos for 67 grams while Goldilocks Chocolate Cake Slice is at 24 at 90 grams. So thats's 3 pesos for the additional 23 grams. I mean I don't mind paying extra 3 pesos. So in terms of the price, I would choose also Goldilocks.


Texture / Taste:

Okay so this is the most important thing, I think that Red Ribbon's cake slice are more moist and thicker than with that of Goldilocks. I think it's more chocolatey as well which also reflects on the taste of the cake. For me, my clear winner on this part is Red Ribbon.


I also let my family compare them by taste and voted for who they think tasted better. And here's the result, Red Ribbon dominated this part 100 percent.


Everyone of us has different preference and this review only reflects me and my families opinion. How about you guys, which cake slice do you prefer more? Let me know in the comments.


Love,
Cassie






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez

Song Review: True Colors by Cindy Lauper