Mr. Kimbob Bibimpap - Budget Friendly Korean Food



Hi Loves,

Another year has passed! I’ve been through a lot lately and because of that I honestly set aside blogging on my weekly routine. It just that times has been rough and I was so busy focusing on how to survive. But I’m back I hopefully can post weekly blogs for your entertainment. I have a lot of things in store for you and I’m so excited to post them here.

For my ever first blog for this year I will be giving my thoughts on another Korean dish wish is very healthy and perfect for this time after that binge eating we had last holiday.

The Korean dish I am talking about is Bibimbap or in English it means mixed rice. It’s a combination of different vegetables, zucchini, cucumber and so on along with rice, meat and egg. Red pepper paste is also added for a spicy kick.




The first bibimbap I had was from Mr. Kimbob and I tell you it’s worth it. Their recipe is so delicious. I like mine so spicy and I’m glad they have free red pepper paste. Price wise it’s so inexpensive, you can get a bowl of their sizzling bibimbap for 99 pesos. From there you get to chose the kind of ground meat you want whether its pork, beef and chicken. It’s an affordable Korean dish for budget conscious individuals like me. It won’t break your bank and at the same time you will leave full and satisfied. Also they have different Korean dish you can try . (I have made a blog about my first ever tteokbokki experience so Please check that out)

So for you guys who would like to try this dish, Mr. Kimbob is located on most SM Foodcourt or for a complete list you can visit their website at http://www.mrkimbob.com/.

Till next time.

Love,
Cassie


Blogger’s Note: This is not a paid review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice

Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez