Street Ramen- You Budget Friendly Ramen




       

Street Ramen Logo



Hi Loves!!


It's been raining today and I dont get much to do right now because yay its holiday! I was tired of watching and was thinking of doing something else. I remembered I haven't posted much on my blog. I know I promised before to post as much as I can, which I eventually failed to do. :(.

Today, I'll be reviewing a Budget Friendly Ramen store which I discovered recently. For all of those who doesn't know I am a Ramen fan. I love how comforting it is especially it's broth. It's a heavenly feeling.

Without too much talking, the ramen store I was talking about is the Street Ramen at Arayat St. Malamig Mandaluyong.  They offer different types of Ramen, Japanese rice and Bento meals and well Pinoy bbq. This ramen shop promised to satisfy your midnight cravings at a very affordable price. Here's my honest review from 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. During my visit, I ordered their Tan-Tan Men Ramen.



Price- I'm going to give this a 3. As you all know I love everything budget friendly. So a good ramen for 85 pesos is quite a steal. 







Taste- For it's price, Ill give it also a 3 star. It's not super good but it also doesn't taste bad. Broth is okay. A little gingery, salty but manageable. The noodles is a bit soggy, quite the same with that of an instant noodle. 


Ambiance: The kiosk is literally beside the street. So a lot of cars do pass by. A bit noisy  but hey I'm a cowgirl so it really didn't matter to me. I'll still give it a decent 3. One thing I would like them to improve is the lighting. The place is a little bit dark tbh.

For those of you who would love to eat a decent ramen without breaking your wallet, this is a place for you to go. They offer wide varieties, not just ramen but other Japanese staples. Surely you will leave this place with a happy tummy.

Have you visited this place before? Would love to hear your dining experience. 

Love,
Cassie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice

Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez

Mr. Kimbob Bibimpap - Budget Friendly Korean Food