Makeup Review: Wet and Wild Mochalicious Lipstick


Wet and Wild Mocha-licious Lipstick
Hi Loves!

This is my very first product review here on my Blog. As mentioned on my earlier post, I am a make-up fanatic. I love everything about it. I don't know, it just make me feel better and contented. Have you ever had that feeling? Haha! If you do, a high-five for that.


Okay, so one of my office friend (Thanks Carla!) went to the US and guess what I just asked her to buy for me? Yeah your right! Make-up! Lol. Lipsticks in particular. I went and browsed my uncle "Google" to look for lipstick shades that I feel would suit me. And ofcourse won't break Carla's Bank. LOL. I happened to encounter Wet and Wild Mocha-licious lipstick. So I told her to buy it for me. Alright so moving on to the day that she eventually hand over this gorgeous lil monster that gave me an ecstatic feeling to try it on right there and then. The  lipstick cost $1.99 (P300.00-P400.00 in the Philippines) which is way cheaper than other lipstick brands.


                                              The packaging is pretty simple it doesn't come out of a box or something. I gave a swatched on my arm and the color is BEAUTIFUL!!! It's this gorgeous dark brown mocha color and imagine the excitement I had to try it on my actual Lips. (My heart is beating so Fast!).
Haha



With camera Flash




I had my chance to used this product in many occasions and I would say I am pretty satisfied with it. The only complain I have with it is that the lipstick cap gets easily broken and can be very quiet messy but overall it's a good product. If I'm going to rate it it'll be 4/5.


 PROS of the Product:


1. beautiful brown color

2. wont break your bank
3. it can last upto 4 hours 
4. suits my skin tone
5. smooth application/ creamy texture


CONS of the Product:


1. Messy Packaging ( I think they really need to improve this)



This product is definitely a must try. I highly recommend trying it. Not just this shade. But other Wet and Wild Lipstick shades. So ladies it's time to get a new pair of lippies. I would love to hear your own experiences on this product. So don't hesitate to leave a comment. 


Love,

Cassie








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice

Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez

Mr. Kimbob Bibimpap - Budget Friendly Korean Food