Most Overloaded Lomi I had from G2B Lomi House



                  


Hi Loves,


I just want to share with you guys the most overloaded Batangas Lomi I had. We went for a hike last month at Mt. Maculot in Cuenca Batangas. It was my first time and swear to God I had so much fun. We were hiking for the summit, me and my co-hikers were all thinking of having a good bowl of Lomi after. It was so tiring and we really need a hot reward.

After refreshing ourselves, me and my officemates along with our tour guide headed to G2B Lomi House. One of them is actually raving about the Overloaded Lomi where she say's is loaded with so many toppings which added up to our excitement.

The place I would say is you know the typical Filipino "Pay as you Order" small restaurant. Not air-conditioned but well ventilated. It offers different Filipino dishes however I wasn't able to take a picture of it. After patiently waiting for maybe about 10-15 minutes our Overloaded Lomi  order came and it's a no joke.It was filled with different toppings. We can't believe that this massive bowl only cost us P300.00. WOW! Six of us shared and we still got some left-over to think we were starving before we eat. I definitely recommend this place. If ever your going for a Hike at Mt. Maculot or just happen to be near the area don't forget to have a good bowl of their priced Batangas Lomi. 




For more details you can visit their Facebook sitea at https://www.facebook.com/pg/g2blomihouse/posts/?ref=page_internal


Have you tried these must rave Batangas Lomi? I woud love to hear your dining experience.


Love,
Cassie




























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice

Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez

Mr. Kimbob Bibimpap - Budget Friendly Korean Food