First Taste: Samyang Curry Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen




Hi Loves!

Last time I made a blog about the spiciest noodle in the world. Earliert this month, I got to try a different variety of this spicy noodle and this is in curry flavor. Yes, you read that right it’s called Samyang Curry Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen. It interest me because honestly I love curry especially those spicy ones. I just love it’s sweet, spicy and creamy combination. Love eating it with rice.




I don’t have a good relationship with Samyang, I love spicy food but with the level of spice it has it’s the worst thing that I had. So trying again something similar to it is very nerve wracking. I was very hesitant at first because I don’t want to experience again the same pain that I felt before with that x2 flavour. But after gathering all my strength I had my first bite and to be honest it was not really bad. It was spicy but it’s tolerable. I love how the curry flavour is incorporated on to the ramen. It taste better plus they add tiny bits of veggies into it.  This is far better than the first flavour I had and it’s definitely a must try. I’ve read that there are other flavours of Samyang and saw they have it in Cheese flavour and I am super excited to try that as well. I will definitely make a review on that so stay tune.






Till my next blog!


Love,
Cassie










Comments

  1. Hi Cassie! I would love to see you in a vlog! I think you will be awesome!!! ��

    Mrs.Bunao

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice

Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez

Mr. Kimbob Bibimpap - Budget Friendly Korean Food