Fire Noodle Challenge- Tasting the World's Spiciest Noodles



Packaging of the world's spiciest noodles.
 Hi Loves!

I want to share with you guys my personal experience tasting the spiciest noodle in the world. Okay! The first time that I ever heard of Spicy korean noodle was when I saw a video on YouTube called 'Fire Noodle Challenge". I really got curious of what it's all about so I clicked and saw it's just something about people eating noodles which is said to be the spiciest noodle so far. After the end of the video my reaction was "OKAY?" Is that it? I mean I think the challenge would be easy for me Because being a spicy loving person I think it wouldn't be that special. As I browse I saw there's tons of the same videos and honestly I really cannot understand what's the hype is all about.


I have always been a fan of Spicy foods. I love everything about chili. I incorporate this little monster almost to every of my meal. So I had really high hopes for myself that eating anything spicy would be “chicken” (easy).

Just to give you loves an overview of the the product. It originated from Korea and is called Haek Buldak Bokkeum Myeon (Nuclear Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen).It is actually a limited version of the original Buldak Bokkeum Myeon and is measured at 8,706 SHU which is twice as spicy as the original. The name Haek means nuclear and is presumed to be the spiciest instant noodle in the world. Wow!!  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Chicken_Flavor_Ramen

I really was planning to purchase this product for me and my family to try. But luckily my boss/friend told me that his brother purchased 6 packs  of this but unfortunately since it was too Spicy that he’s planning to just give the remaining one's to someone who would love to try. So yeah I told her that I would love to try and I got a pack for FREE. Oh I love Free!

When I got home that day I told my younger sister I got a Free pack of the Noodle and since she also eagerly wanted to try it as well she presented to cook it herself. While preparing I literally can say that it is really spicy because of the smell.Right there and then I got scared. Honestly! I got scared that I might not handle the taste but my pride says that I can do it and that there's nothing to worry about because hey I’m a Spice Girl. lol.

Come the tasting portion I let my sister devour it first so I really know what to expect so is my little niece (poor Sam). And they're reaction was surreal. My niece even cried. My sister was crying literally which made me think twice. Haha. But after a few minutes of self encouragement I had my first bite and to tell you honestly it wasn't that bad actually. Yes there's this tingling sensation comparable to some tiny needless puncturing your tongue but in a tolerable way. I tried to rest a bit from my first bite and what I noticed is that the spiciness goes away easily like after 5 minutes. So I thought that this is just an okay thing. I indulge myself to 3 or more spoonfuls and that's when Reality bit me. This freaking thing is Spicy. Oh no not spicy but way pass Spicy. My mouth was on fire!  I don't even know what to do anymore. I was sweating and tearing and cursing! And this fire inside my mouth didn't go away easily as I thought. I had to wait for like 15-20 minutes for it to subside. I ended up ditching the remaining noodles on my plate. My pride was shattered. I am not a true spice girl! Hahaha.




i cant finished it so spicy!
Overall I would really not recommend eating this noodle to those who cannot handle spice so much because surely you will end up screwed like me. But if you're up for a challenge and would love to experience putting your mouth to hell then try this why not. Do it for fun! Would I try this again? Maybe! But given a chance I definitely would chose other Korean Ramen that's definitely more edible than this. Haha.

How about you loves, have you tried the Fire Noodles? Share your experience, I would love to know. Let me know in the comments.


Love,
Cassie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goldilocks Choco Cake Slice VS Red Ribbon Moist Choco Slice

Song Review: Who Say's by Selena Gomez

Song Review: True Colors by Cindy Lauper